2013年9月20日 星期五

I am Midwife

My name is Mai-Li Wan.


I am a midwife and I want women to have a safer and easier pregnancy and childbirth.

I can help you understand what to expect and give you information to make choices that are appropriate for you, so that you can have a better birth.




I have three times interesting experience of birth. 
I later became a midwife and have avidly studied pregnancy, childbirth and other health issues since then.
 I’ve caught babies in the hospital and home. sometimes hours from any hospital. 
No matter where I go in the world, mothers are similar–they want the best for their babies, and they often struggle to know what choices lead to the best results for them and their children. 
This blog is part of my contribution to those who want to learn how to have a safer and happier birth, as well as pregnancy and postpartum.
                                                                 My lovely family

沒有留言:

張貼留言